Haven't registered Yet? Register Now.
Already a user? Login
Ticking this option will unlock the 'My Dive Shop' area for you. There you will be able to claim or create a business entity.
Much like a facebook page - you need to first have a personal account through which you can login and manage the business page.
After creating a personal account, you will be directed to 'My Dive Shop' section where you can claim existing listing or create a new one.
This is your personal profile - we advise the username to relate to you. If you own or operate a business it will have its own page that you manage.
Please use your real name - not the name of your business or nick name.
How to Clear a Diving Regulator Underwater
Clearing a diving regulator underwater is straight forward
1. Take a deep breath
2. take the regulator out your mouth
3. Blow a stream a bubbles while the regulator is out of your mouth
4. Hold the regulator facing down
5. Put the regulator back in your mouth
6. Blow into the regulator to clear it
7. Or push the purge button on the front of the regulator
8. Take a careful breath and continue your dive
Please share this video
and subscribe to this channel