This is the worse diving experience I ever had! We had stayed at Amphibiya from 20th to 25th (6days) which was totally a disaster. This is my first time writing review here and I want to share my experience.
Here are the problems listed below:
1) some of the people in this trip have been in this boat last year which they said they have great experience (they booked thru agent at that time) and the boss promised us to have the same schedule. They said the boat will go to different places everyday. Start from day 1 the boat was not in schedule since the boat didn't leave Male. Same as day 2 & 3. The reason why they stayed in the same place for 2 days was not enough fuel and food for the remaining trip, that their boss was not answering their call.
2) There is only 1 dive master for 13 person. It is really dangerous and according the PADI rules, one dive master is for 4-6 divers only. There is even only 1 DM for 13 ppl night dive which it is extremely dangerous!
3) they claimed that there is not enough food. However, we saw their supply list which got plenty of food. Again, they lied to us.
4) no water for shower, the water stopped suddenly and I was in the middle of bathing with bubbles 2 times! This is extremely annoying!
5) the boss of this ship is not reachable. When we heard about only 1 dive master on boat, we immediately contact the boss through "wechat", he promised to send one more dive master but then he disappeared n never replied. The staff in the boat claimed that they couldn't contact him also.
6) the dhoani for diving left on the fifth diving day because they didnt receive the remaining money so the night dive today is canceled, and we still have one day to go. On the last diving day, we have to jumped from the big boat we lived in for diving and others are starring at us like we are freaks.
7) on the fifth diving day we finally reahed the boss and the boss knew the dhoani was gone eventhough the staff claimed that they have no contact with the boss! Both the boss and staff were lying to us.
8) according to last year's schedule, the boat should have arrived Male at noon at the last day, but they delibrately delayed the schedule and arrived Hullale at 5pm so that I don't have time to find tourist police to complain.
9) Lastly, the attitude of the DM is really bad. He gave us a middle finger when we left.
Please beware of this boat as per the last review had said: they are cheaters & even criminals!